About Me

My photo
The best of the Web 23/6

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Seriously Underrated Show of the Day:

Good News Of The Day

As far as the future of Futurama goes, legendary voice actor Maurice LaMarche, who plays Fourth Lieutenant Kif Kroker on the show, promised Big Shiny Robot:
“13 new episodes have been ordered, with an additional 13 optional. This is apart from the 13 episodes that will air beginning in June, 2011, on Comedy Central. So, yes, they will air in 13 episode blocks (Comedy Central loves those, for some reason), so that means there will be new Futurama in summer of 2012, and most probably in summer of 2013 as well, all off of this one order. Pretty good news, actually, don’tcha think? Because we kind of spread it out, so there are always new episodes to look forward to. That’s how I look at it, anyway.”
I don’t care if my coworkers can see me doing a victory dance in my cubicle. It’s time like these, I can only express my joy via the dance. Futurama 4eva!

[Big Shiny Robot]

No comments:

Post a Comment